The year that was - 2011

It is not too far into January for a little re-cap of the year, right?
Here we go!

My blog was born (this post made me cry reading it again)
I missed the hubby hard while I spent time with my dad
I used the blog as therapy (more crying)
Hubby got sick
My heart broke when my daddy went to heaven
I think we did a bit of comfort eating
There was an evil tom lurking around sydney
We were married for one whole year
I thought a lot about my self image
I missed my sister HEAPS
I missed my daddy more ( & cried a whole lot more)
We took some R&R on an island (and here and here)
I finally got a diagnosis!
I wrote an important PSA for summer,
We went to visit the family in NZ! (and I didn't post about it? - oops!)
Had a few busy weekends (here and here)
I thought about the healing properties of candy canes
and what christmas means to me
We celebrated christmas
and yearned to stay longer at the homestead
I thought about what love really means
and we ended the year with some mocktails.


Now wasn't that fun?!