Birthday Partaaay!


I think my sisters and I should start a party planning business. Although when you do it for work I doubt it would be as fun, what do you think? 
On sunday (the continuation of our epic weekend) we had our nieces birthday party - Sienna was turning 7!

So we played hookie from church to help my sister and celebrate my beautiful first niece. I made Sienna's cake, lollipop cookie favours for the party bags and general party assistance, my two eldest sisters did the rest with assistance from the 'husbands'. 





All in all, we think it was a hit. Favourite moments of the day:

*Cutting her birthday cake, a few of Sienna's little girl friends said the knife needs to come out clean or she has to kiss the nearest boy and then one of the young boys at the party jumped up and said "I'm the closest kiss me" - let's just say my brother in law has an eye on that boy, particularly in about 8-10 years time!

*Our 4 year old nephew Jack saying he was feeling sick in the tummy, then proceeding to eat a few packets of pop rocks and drinking more lemonade and then crashing out on the lounge about an hour later.

*Sienna's parents, Aunts & Uncles all playing the Dance Central game she was given as a present for about 2.5hours after the party was cleaned up...  (Can you think of any reason why I have a mysterious ache in my right arm today?)

*My brother in law having a little rest on the couch...too much partying I think


Happy Birthday Beautiful Sienna...we LOVE you!!

What's your favourite thing about kids birthday parties?

p.s. how cute is this pic of Evie?!