Two husbands = twice the fun?? I don't think so!

So this week has been stressful and tiring... hence my absence on the blog. You want to know why? I've had TWO husbands! that's right 1+1=2!
I know, it's hard to believe but yes i've managed having two Toms this week and yes, it's been a very difficult week!

I have no idea what you are imagining I mean by this statement but I can assure you it's not what you think. Late last week, when doing a credit check, we discovered Tom has been victim to identity theft. (We all know he's awesome so why wouldn't you want to copy him?)... to the tune of a $4000 default on his credit rating... nice one evil Tom!

Let's just say it has been one majorly stressful and tiring week trying to get it sorted out - police reports, paperwork, phone calls. Let's just say we're glad the telecommunications company involved actually is doing something about it... and don't forget...it's FRIDAY!!

Happy April Fools Day!

My least favourite moment of the day so far: Telling the many people that fell victim to my husbands April Fools joke that we are 'expecting' that I am not cooking away a baby in my belly... very funny at first but then when they sounded disappointed I started to feel disappointed too (yes i'm a complicated creature)

My favourite moment of the day so far: Cruising to the Bieb's at 6.30am with the Hubster driving to work (yes it's still dark at 6.30!) and he turned to me and said "if you were a teenager you'd one be one of those screaming fans right?" and I said "heck yes! i'd totally have the Fever!"

Baby...Baby....Baby... Oh!