Missing the Hubby!

Ok so you may think it's sappy and cheesy... but 4 nights apart is too long! Since we were married, we've had only 1 night apart so I could attend my sisters college graduation. Then at Christmas time when we found out dad was sick, Husband had to go home for work while I stayed with my family a few extra days... that was 3 nights. This week I travelled to my parents house (6hrs drive north) - (but I flew... 1hr flying vs 6hrs driving ...yes please!)

I arrived yesterday and Husband gets here on Friday night late after work. That's 4 whole nights :(

I miss his cuddles, and the way he makes me laugh, talking to me about his day and his face when telling me stories. Yeh, my hubby is the *sweetest* and I miss him.


and seriously.. how cute was he as a kid? Who wouldn't wanna have babies that look as cute as this?