The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

If I'm going to be truly honest, I'm a bit over it.

Over reading about other peoples amazing pregnancies that happened after 2 whole seconds of trying to get pregnant or even better, just 'accidentally'.

Over seeing someone else's beautiful squishy fat newborn and my arms suddenly feeling extremely empty.

Over sharing how hard it is not having a body that works properly, mostly because I'm not sure how many people know how it really feels. And that's because I never imagined how this would feel until I got here myself.

Over being disappointed again, and again, and again.

Over worry if I'm being too honest, or sharing my issues with our infertility isn't right.

Over thinking I'm not being positive enough.

I kind of just want to retreat into my little world, with my husband and honestly, hide from the truth.

Hide from how horrible it feels and hide my face when I don't feel like smiling.

Hide from that fact that right now, we can't have a baby,
and that is really really hard.