it looked a lot like christmas!

Despite a health scare from Wednesday until Christmas Eve from my husband, we had a lovely christmas! (He had labrynthitis - middle ear issue which gives you super bad vertigo).

We drove to my parents home (about 6hours away) on Friday and my poor Hubs was so sick he slept the whole way and until the next day after we arrived. The rest of my immediate family (that' are in Australia - my younger sister is representin in Ohio!) arrived on Friday or first thing Saturday morning.

Our christmas weekend consisted of swimming in the kiddie pool (the river we usually swim in was almost flooding) lots of eating & talking, playing dance central on the xbox (we have some serious moves) and skyping Hev in the US (we miss her SOOOOO much!)

Here are a few snaps of the weekend -

our christmas table - on the deck because it was too warm inside!
my homemade pavlova - all naked
look at her all dressed up and pretty!
Evie making an important call...
Our christmas feast (those in the north america...notice the shorts and bare feet!)
Evie and Sienna eagerly waiting to open presents!
the hubby's birthday... with homemade ice cream cake
our nieces and nephews are seriously too cute.
evie sleeping in the hammock.
this is the proof that it was 100x wetter than normal and we almost were flooded in!

and that's our christmas :) What did you do to celebrate the holidays?

p.s. how AWESOME is this high chair my mum got at a garage (yard) sale?! I want one (when we need one) BAD!