Candy Canes have healing properties...

I've spent the last few days fighting with blogger. For some reason (at the time I didn't know why) I couldn't open my blog - to post, view stats, edit the layout... ANYTHING! I was infuriated as I kept having lots of random thoughts that hey, I usually type out and send out into the ether that is the internet. But I couldn't because I couldn't post! <arrrghhh!>

Actually I think it's fair that I admit to the world (because it's Christmas and at Christmas you tell the truth.... ) I'm a very vocal person. Not always with words though. I'll make weird whingey noises when I have to get off the couch, or sobs when I have to get up in the morning, or just general random noises instead of words... my husbands favourite is where I make rally car noises in the car even though I'm driving normally. My dad did that too... yep i'm cool.

So I discovered that the "Stumble" toolbar I decided would be fun to add to my Chrome browser stopped my blogger from working... yeh well done Google! and then I read a blog post about 5 reasons people will instantly close the browser window that my lovely little blog is sitting in (i.e. why your blog sucks) and felt thoroughly depressed so I ate a candy cane. Because if you didn't already know peppermint has healing powers - hunger nausea GONE, tired nausea GONE, sad nausea GONE (what? i'm not the only person in the world that gets nauseated about everything, right? please say no). Candy canes have double the healing powers as they are peppermint but also full of christmasey cheer. I'll explain the healing powers of orange tic tacs next time. I mean, you can only handle so much mid-blowing information at a time. 


OK on a scale of 1 to emotional eating I was probably a 8. How are you tracking this time of year? Feeling a little stressed in the Christmas lead up?