America, the lucky!


So America is a pretty lucky country. I think Australia is amazingly lucky too... and i'm not going to offend any lovely Americano friends by listing all the things I love about Australia (and right now I wouldn't know where to start)...


But at the moment... I think America has it best. You want to know why? Of course you do, because you're still reading ;)

Heather... that's what!

My younger sister just moved to the US for the next two years and I'm super dooper stupendously amazingly jealous of all who reside in those States of the United Americanos that get to be in her presence.
I'm so lucky that I have 3 beautiful best friends, that also happen to be my sisters!...but when we all somehow ended up living in different cities (almost) and then even different countries... it's sucko! It's like part of your heart is missing. I'm excited to have our own (somewhat shorter) trip coming up to distract me a little bit. I just really hope to have children who love each other as much as my sisters and I do. Because even though it's hard sometimes when you have to be apart, it's all worth it. I wouldn't trade these girls for anything!
So for the moment, all i can say is: America - i'm jealous!

For at least the next two years you have the privilige of having the funniest, sweetest, loving, prettiest girl named Heather in your presence. I'm lucky enough that for the last 23ish years she's been my sister and one of my best friends... and now, as much as I don't want to... I have to share.

Treat her well, or i'll promise to never visit again and we both know that would be a loss on your part ;)