Dear daddy...


I can't believe it has been 6 months now since you left us. The hurt is still so real that it feels like it was yesterday... but then it feels like it's been forever since I saw your face smile at me. It hurts everyday and today, i'm struggling. I just want to hear your laugh and talk about the future with you...talk about the things we are looking forward to and be excited together.

I love you and will be forever grateful I had the blessing of being your daughter and knowing how fiercely you loved my mum and your daughters. I'll always remember the days I was able to spend with you after we found out you were sick, laughing together, watching Glee and crying about how unfair it all was. Thank you for being my hero daddy. You will always be a part of me and for that I am truly grateful.