Games I Like

My family would say i'm very competitive. I say I enjoy winning and when people play by the rules. I hate it when people cheat or when they rub in when they win... I don't like losing but I don't think i'm a sore loser either - I just don't dwell on it (because losing sucks).

I LOVE a good word game. I think they are my favourite. One year my sister gave me Super Scrabble for Christmas (if you love Scrabble this will knock your word loving socks off!) and I literally squealed out loud! That's not an exaggeration, I was very excited!

Over the Easter long weekend we played an epic game of Cranium with two of my sisters and their husbands and my mum - let's just say I won't win any awards for humming songs any time soon!


For this weeks list in the 52 List Project it's Games I Like. I think I have a good cross section of board games, card games and a  few video games because hey it's 2013 people!


So what would make your list? What games do you like to play? Let me know! x