in a bit of a communications blackhole...

Well, turns out getting internet reconnected when you move house isn't that easy. Apparently we can't get ADSL in our new house, only cable so the transition didn't go as smoothly as I thought. i'm crossing fingers it will only be another week before I'm reconnected!

I've been trying to post a few "i'm still alive" posts from my phone and they weren't even working! (yes, I did hiss at my phone on several occasions)

So just wanted to let you know I am alive, I miss reading your blogs/comments, posting and everything to do with this little blog (except stupid spam comments grrrr)...

and i'm thoroughly in love with my new kitchen!

and if this post isn't enough... you can see me over here today at Unspoken Conversations blog writing a guest post.

J x