2 years on... in photos

I love photos. I often see family portraits - in other blogs, on pinterest, instagram, twitter (everywhere!) and wish we had photos like that ourselves. I really wanted to get some portraits done early this year. The Blue Lilies were going to be in Sydney and I was about to book when I realised I'd get my braces about a week before the shoot would have been, so I didn't book it. I'm glad I didn't because I hate my smile with braces (fingers crossed I only have 6 months left of the year the dentist said I needed to wear them).

I still really wanted some nice photos of us. It's no big news to anyone who has been reading my blog for the last little while that we've been struggling to have a baby. I know I'd need to cherish this time we have as ' just the two of us' and I want that captured in photos. Also so we can look back on these memories one day and cherish them. Photos when we first met, engaged, wedding, and then now.

  




 


So on our recent trip to my parents farm to spend time with my mum we decided to play ' photo-shoot'. My sister Renee took the pictures and we did our post to not giggle constantly to get some pictures.


They aren't perfect or look very professional but these are a few of our favourites. I'm glad we have them now to have this moment in time captured for us and our future generations. And i'm totally paying for professional photos when I get back to our wedding weight (or less!).