The Plague and daily photos

So I've caught the plague.

The 'meh' plague. It often strikes in January, people get new jobs, move house. New year means change.

I'm not changing my job though, or moving. I just was a bit 'meh' over the last week or so. So I guessthe plague is a bit of an over-reaction. (and I never over-react about annnnyyyythinnngg!) I wasn't sure what I felt like writing or if anyone was very interested. I was also busy being distracted by a hormone induced chocolate binge. (no exciting news here, just boring regular lady stuff).

BUT...also so far this year I have been doing the Photo A Day challenge on Instagram (best camera app ever!)

Here is this month so far -


















You should TOTALLY get Instagram. and when you do, totally follow me ok? @jessrfrost
(you can see all the nifty commentary that explains these photos there too!)

P.s. Happy Hump Day!