TAKING STOCK


































Making: a quilt out of some of my dad's shirts. They still kind of smell like him
Cooking: quinoa flake granola once a week. I'm addicted
Drinking:  soda water. I haven't had Diet Coke in 9 weeks and I think i'm awesome
Reading:  not much. There are several books i'd like to read but I never get around to it
Wanting:  enough sleep
Looking:  at all the spring blossoms
Playing:  'Only Love Can Break Your Heart' - Gwyneth Herbert
Wasting:  Food. I try to meal plan but there is always a few things that go bad before being used
Fixing:  some old clothes so they feel new again
Deciding: if I can afford to do this e-course
Wishing:  we didn't need to do IVF
Enjoying:  the sunshine
Waiting:  for good news - positivity is the key
Liking:  that all my favourite TV shows are coming back into season
Wondering:  what 2014 will be like
Loving:  Tom. I feel like to luckiest girl in the world (more than usual) lately. 
Pondering:  what's in store for tomorrow
Considering:  a new haircut
Watching:  the new season of Downton Abbey 
Hoping:  for some good news
Marvelling:  that we've been married for 4 years in May
Needing:  a massage
Smelling:  the Jasmine growing in our garden
Wearing:  socks. I always have cold feet or hot feet. Never in-between.
Following:  a strict regime from the naturopath
Noticing:  the lines on my forehead
Knowing:  it's the start of my favourite time of year
Thinking:  that i'd like some caramel popcorn
Feeling:  loved
Admiring:  bloggers who've turned their writing into a career
Buying:  a face-mask. I need a bit of pampering
Getting:  a juicer for my birthday next month
Bookmarking:  ideas for handmade christmas presents
Opening:  a new bottle of soda water
Giggling:  at my sister, who recently discovered the Vine app
Feeling:  blessed
This was started by Pip. Let me know (& add your link in the comments) if you take stock too x