No apologies.

via





I don't think I have anything hugely profound to say today but when I saw this quote I loved it. Not just for the quote but the picture too. So often as kids we are scared to be ourselves. It takes years of encouragement and nurturing to be able to venture out on our own and try new things.

But if we are honest, even as an adult it can be hard to be yourself sometimes too. The reasons are as simple as when you were a child - wanting to be liked, happy, included, not alone.

I'm grateful for the inclusion and special moments that talking publicly about infertility has brought me. I love and feel blessed by every email I get from wonderful readers like you. It can be really hard to share these deeply personal feelings because it's often sad, not positive or the shiny, happy things that most people like to read. But it's real. It's how you feel. And we shouldn't ever feel like we need to apologise for that.

So this week, I encourage you to say how you feel - no apologies. What you are feeling is real and you don't ever have to be sorry about that - infertility or any other trouble you are going through. If you feel it, it's real.

My song of the week is All About Your Heart by Mindy Gledhill. I love it - there's so much that makes up each of us and in the end, it's all about your heart. P.s. Mindy is making a new album and you can pledge (and get the advanced copy!!) here.


Oh and in case you missed these posts from earlier this week: