Learning stuff {& the Beatles)

It's been a rainy week and it's been pretty reflective of my emotions. It's actually been up and down. I've still been having a hard time, but have had lots of nice moments with that man who makes me smile and laugh every day (I mean Tom of course). I also had some learning experiences - one moment I felt bitter and hurt and the next accepting and happy. I credit this all to God because I know I can't do that stuff myself - because it's (dang) hard that's what!

So here is my song of the week - for no other reason than it makes me happy (and I love the Beatles). Do you start missing the sun as soon as it's starts to rain? I sure do.


In case you missed these earlier this week:
* I took a little journey down memory lane
* I was on Huff Post Live!
* I wrote a whole post about games I like
* Awesome chocolate brownies (gluten free) for Easter Swap Hop!
* I need fashion advice, badly.
* and {even more awesome} spicy choc chip cookies (gluten free too oh yeah)