I don't like books.


I feel ashamed. I feel embarrassed. 

Why?

Honestly, I don't like to read books. I sometimes worry that it makes me seem uneducated and boring. 95% of all the books I own are cook books. I can read, of course. I just get bored - very easily. The only books I have gotten through, I read the whole series non-stop in a matter of weeks. And let's just get it out in the open now - the main theme was romance.

That doesn't mean I do not read though. I enjoy blogs, articles, reports. But I give props to any author who can hold my attention through 700-1000 pages. When I saw this weeks list for the 52 project was 'Great Things I've Read Lately' I instantly thought that my list is going to look so lame and make me seem really uneducated. But i'm posting it anyway - so judge me not.




1. "An High Priest of Good Things To Come" - Conference Talk by Elder Jeffery R. Holland
2. "On the end of Nursing" - Natalie Holbrook - Nat The Fat Rat Blog
3. The Work & The Glory Vol 1 "Pillar of Light" 
4. Melbourne Natural Fertility - Blog/Website
5. With Style & Grace - Blog

Not exactly a big list, is it? Honestly, when I get some downtime (that isn't spent blogging) it's watching my guilty pleasure tv shows or a movie with Tom. So does anyone else out there get bored with books? What books can hold your attention? Got any suggestions of books I should try and read?