Every day (but not the Buddy Holly song)


You don't know that song? You should listen to it while you read this post. It totally enhances the experience.

Eat. Sleep. Brush your teeth. Shower. Things you every day right?

But what else is there? What makes up your day? I always feel like there isn't enough time in the day, never the amount of minutes required to do everything i'd like to or need to get done. To help with that I start most days with making a to-do list - especially work days. But that's not every day because that really doesn't happen on weekends (I think this may be the most exciting post i've ever written). 

Now when I saw that this weeks list for The 52 List Project was 'things I do each day' I thought - easy!

But when I came to write it I had trouble. I mean, I do lots of thing each day, but do I do them every single day? With much excitement (cough, *sarcasm* cough) here is my list. I didn't do everything because after a little while it would get a bit boring... I mean seriously, everything? Like you want me to actually list going to the bathroom and sleeping. (I guess writing it is the same thing .... sorry).

Now i've written it I can think of heaps more... like snoozing my alarm 5 times, taking my watch off and putting it on again, saying 'I Love You' to Tom, talking to at least 1 of my sisters or my mum. My days sounds pretty exciting don't they? 

So what do you do each day? Do we do any of the same things? (other than eat and brush your teeth because I really don't need confirmation of that). Come on, spill. I actually would like to know. I'm sure it's way more exciting than my list.