6 things you don't need to know about me

Putting my thrift store finds to use, didn't expect to be able to wear the coat  in February.

Happy weekend! Ours has been pretty great, not very eventful but great. To round out the weekend here are 6 things you don't need to know about me but i'm going to tell you anyway. I think they qualify as "confessions". 

(When you hear someone says 'confessions' do you start singing the Usher song in your head? I do, seriously every - single - time)

:: I had a diet coke and 3 Ferrero Raffaeolo chocolates for breakfast on Saturday. Nothing like a balanced diet.

:: I think I might be getting addicted to thrifting. I've op-shopped heaps of times before but this time it's different. I've been the last two weeks in a row and am in love with the clothes i've bought (for a steal). I really want to go every weekend. The blue skirt doesn't fit but I like it so much I bought it anyway.

:: I've been trying to restore an old dining table for weeks and I was so tired of trying to finish all the sanding back that i'm paying our cousin to finish it for me. Sanding sucks the most-est (you should see it all finished! I'm SO excited to get it all set up in the house).

:: We have a rental inspection tomorrow and I always get super nervous. We keep our house pretty neat all the time so we know we look after the place but I having people walk through my house and look at our stuff.

:: I am an enabler. Tom's got a major sweet tooth so I always try encourage him to eat healthier. BUT I also suggest naughty foods he'll like - tonight as an example when trying to find something edible in our house, I suggested get some of the chocolate cookies we had and making nutella & ice cream sandwiches. Yep, he loves them and it's totally my fault.

:: In church, I could hear a newborn baby and it's little grumble-y hungry noises behind us. My heart ached so badly. I'm not sure why I felt that way that day but I had this physical pain in my chest and I wanted to run away from those beautiful little sounds. I pressed my face into Toms shoulder and prayed so hard for God to take the pain away for that next little while for me. And He did.

So I'm ending this weekend feeling very grateful. For projects finished, Husbands cuddled, sweet cravings satisfied and prayers answered.

If you want to share your own confessions you can link up here: