birthday wishes
























You see that girl in the red? She's pretty awesome. So is the girl in the blue too. But today I want to talk about Renee. She is my biggest sister and an amazing one at that. I'm pretty lucky I have 3 sisters and they are all my best friends.

Today is Renee's birthday and I wanted to share just a few words about her. Not only is she a great sister, a best friend but she's a great example too. I'm so grateful for her and her husband for teaching me so much about marriage, just by their examples. They are lessons that I think contribute to my own happy and strong marriage and for that i'm so grateful. 

Renee has 3 beautiful kids. I often wonder how my heart will be capable of creating space for more love when we have our own baby (one day, hopefully! finally!) with how much I love those kids. But I know they are so wonderful because they have her as a mum. Really if I can be half as good a mum as she is, I think i'll be doing ok.

So, my beautiful sister, on your birthday I just wanted you to know that, every day, I love you, I'm grateful for you, I pray for you and I miss you.

p.s. the chocolate covered face kid is me. if I do say so myself I think I was pretty dang cute ;)

p.p.s happy wedding anniversary to our lovely brother & sister in law - 3 years woot woot! Love you M & E x