Santa, consider yourself warned.


I love christmas. true story.

Birthdays. Anniversaries. celebrations. all of them.

I've been so busy lately because when i'm not working i've been busy making or planning stuff to do with christmas (and I still really want to make more felt bunting garlands for our christmas tree, you know you want me too). It's a good distraction.


But really, I think i'm kidding myself. How distracting can a holiday that focuses on family being together really be? Especially when my biggest christmas wish is for us to have our own little family, no more of this waiting for this little empty space in our hearts to be filled.. I mean, really Santa... you're on notice. it's been 2 years now, I like home wares but seriously, enough is enough. 

People in my 'sphere' (i know, I have a sphere - cool hey) have announced pregnancies recently. All have been really nice and sensitive about 'my situation' and have told me separately before the public announcements. So I don't like break down in a big mess sobbing on the floor in front the crowd or anything. because holding it together when they are looking directly at your face and trying to hold your hand or whatever is so much easier (somebody caught the sarcasm train today!

I've been ok. but it's starting to get me down. (you couldn't tell already?) I've had enough... enough already. 2 years is a damn long time. I can't even tell you how many people I know that have fallen pregnant and had babies since we started trying and now are even onto their next one. I mean COME ON! (i'm not mad at them, I love them and are happy for them...  but it's my turn dammit!)

and to make matters worse I had a moment of stupidity and bought pepsi max instead of diet coke (i know, I don't know what came over me).

and it's rainy when the sun should be shining because there are only 3 days until summer and that's just not cool.

and i'm hating my braces especially extra amounts today.

end of rant. have a nice day.