What disaster movie would you want to live in....

Ok, so Tom and I L-O-V-E disaster movies... I really don't know why. There is action, drama, sometimes comedy - I think there is a little bit for everyone.

Deep Impact - courtesy of IMDB 


So when we were watching 2012 over the weekend we started talking about what movie we'd want to be in... as in, which one would we survive in I guess...

So here are your choices -

2012
Deep Impact
The Day After Tomorrow
Armageddon
Knowing
Battle Los Angeles
The Day the Earth Stood Still

Which one would you choose? For me, I think it's Armageddon.

Bad stuff: Bruce Willis dies (though i'm not exactly sure how sad I am about that, except for Liv Tyler losing her daddy), Shanghai pretty much gets wasted by a meteor.

Good stuff: The rest of the planet gets off pretty easily, meaning we survive YAY!

Ok, your turn... Which one would you choose?