Confessions (from a sick bed)

It's Sunday, I've spent most of my (long-awaited) weekend feeling horribly sick (again!!) - major boo!
I'm hoping all the hibernating and resting i've done this weekend means I won't get more sick because I have one heck of a busy week ahead at work.

+ Intentions
I want to meal plan. I really do. I buy lots of nice healthy food but when I get home from work in the evenings I can't think of anything and eat toast. I know meal plans mean I have everything I need and the decision of what to make already covered... but on Sunday nights I'm so unmotivated to do it. Pinterest doesn't help.

+ Second Guessing
I wrote a post on infertility a few days ago. I posted it and then deleted it. I decided I didn't want to be sad anymore and sharing the sadness was only perpetuating it. A few people read it I think and I don't mind. I really don't mind people knowing what I said but I think I felt that writing how I felt made it real and I kind of want to ignore the reality for a little while.

+ Spending
We got our tax return at the start of last week. I'm glad we paid it off my braces the very next day because the temptation to spend it was overwhelming! Holiday, new couch, new apartment, new clothes - but i'm glad we used it to reduce our debt. We're firmly on track to reach our financial goals for the year now (reduce our debt as much as possible) and it feels dang good (and i'm pretty sure if i'm a really good girl Santa will bring me a new couch for Christmas)

Follow the link below to add your confessions. I hope you all had a lovely weekend x