Guilty pleasures

I was sitting at my desk, eating my lunch and perusing the news on the computer. My monday was going ok but Mondays are pretty much my least favourite day. Not just the getting up for work part but that I do the food shopping on Monday after work and now the husband works nights I have to drag all the shopping up our (bazillion) stairs to our apartment myself. I came across this article about guilty pleasures in the supermarket and it got me thinking about mine. These are the items that don't fit your normal diet/lifestyle and you don't really want to admit to anyone that you love.

So here they are, some my guilty pleasures:

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

It needs to be the packet kind but not the deluxe one.
 I don't know what it is about this gem but I love it. AND it totally tastes best re-heated the next day (if there is a chance of any left over).












Chiko Roll

So these look absolutely terrible and I actually am not completely sure what is in them but this is my GO-TO item at the local take-away/burger place. A Chiko Roll is kind of like a spring roll I guess? and I think became somehow ingrained in Australia pop-culture in the 90's that most people in my generation would like them (but just not want to admit it) 
















Passiona

This soft drink is a childhood memory in every sip. It's a passionfruit soda but every time I drink it my thoughts go straight back to the occasions when my dad when 'splurge' and get chinese take out and passiona would be the special drink we'd have with it. 




Vampire Diaries

When I first heard about this show I was like "a blatant Twilight clone" and in a highbrow fashion (well as much as you can being a Twilight fan - i.e. not at all) refused to watch it. Then I saw an episode because my mum was visiting and wanted to watch it and I was hooked. Every episode is a cliffhanger, the Salvatore brothers are oh so pretty and Elena isn't as half as annoying as Bella (well like 45% as annoying). Did I mention the Salvatores?


So I shared my guilty pleasures (well the top 4 that came to mind right away). What are yours? Go on, you can admit it.