You know you're in America when... {part 1}


Cheddar Cheese & Caramel is an acceptable flavour option.


I may not be alone in my thoughts that Americans have weird food combinations. The whole salty and sweet thing doesn't always work. Today we went to the North Market. It's a cute market in the city of Columbus, Ohio that has (loads) of really nice food. There was a popcorn store and we tried a few different flavours. The one I really wasn't interested in trying (but did!) was Caramel and Cheddar Cheese. Sounds gross right? I think it looks pretty gross.

BUT it worked! We got a bag and ate maybe a quarter before we started feeling a little ill, so not best for large consumption (kind of like sour cream vs original pringles). I'm starting to think this sweet and salty thing might work after all.

I wish it didn't take 25 hours worth of flights to see my little sister!
.