My latest addiction

I had so much fun spending time with my sister in Ohio. She is my only little sister and although she is this amazing woman sometimes I see her as a little 5 year old I need to look after and keep safe. We did a lot together but what we did most was eat!
One thing she introduced me too was tomato soup and grilled cheese. Apparently it's a very 'American' dish. 
We had her favourite tomato soup that's an organic canned variety. It was really yummy. I've only had canned tomato soup what was disgusting so I was very surprised!

Well now that I am home and am a zombie at most points of the day, I want comfort food. Thanks to my sister I'm now addicted to grilled cheese and tomato soup. I made this tomato soup and a (gluten free) grilled cheese - and it was awesome! 

This is definitely going to be on the lunch/dinner (while hubs is on night shift) rotation for sure!