What I've been thinking lately...

Dear Tom's night shifts,
I don't like you. I'm not going to pretend to like you and say how I really feel about you behind your back. I really wish you would just go away. You make me sleepy and miss my husband - not cool.

Dear TV,
Please stop showing shows about plane crashes. I have to catch 7 different planes in the next 2.5 weeks and you make me anxious.

Dear Nicole Kidman,
I've been watching Keith Urban on The Voice (Australia) and I totally get it. Good on you girl.

Dear Heather,
I'm so excited to see you when I get off the plane in Ohio on Sunday I might just implode!

Dear stomach,
I don't know what your problem is but I wish you would get over it. No gluten, no milk and no you don't like meat either? I mean I can only eat so many veggies before I turn green.



Alycia at Crowley Party regularly posts 'lifes little notes' and this week I had some of my own. There isn't an offical link up but I recommend you heading over to her blog and checking out her other Lifes Little Notes!

Photobucket