Presents for Nana.

You know the saying "what do you get the person who has everything"? Well I don't know if she has everything, but my nana is super hard to buy for. So this Christmas I decided to make her a little gift and I only finally got around to giving it to her (disclaimer: this is the first time i've seen her since Christmas. i'm not THAT lazy, but just lazy enough I haven't visited... I know 'bad granddaughter').
It's a little tote bag made from this cute fabric I got at Ikea (yay for Ikea) for her knitting. (Nana told me she can use it for her bingo cards - classic!)
I stitched on her name too, mostly because I think Edie is super cute name (What do you think?) 
Fingers crossed she likes it and actually finds it useful! I've been meaning to make myself one for ages and still haven't gotten around to it. 
Maybe next month?