Yep, this is an important post!

So who really ever has enough time in the day?

Do you always end the day thinking "I did everything I wanted to today". Because i DON'T!

You see, on top of having a stupid chronic health issue (cue this post on idiopathic hypersomnia), I'm one of those (awesome!) people who (always) has a to-do list. Over the holiday period I had 2 days where the Hubs went to work and I was still on holiday from work... In my head I first thought - sleeping in, trashy tv, nice :) but in reality? the night before I wrote a two-page to do list, got 3/4 of it done and didn't rest AT ALL! and I was annoyed I didn't get through everything. 

Sometimes, especially at the start of the new year, I think I just need more scheduling or a timetable. To plan my time better as it were. But then on days like yesterday (sad over-tired, can't deal with my condition anymore) I think that I might be asking too much to think that I can accomplish everything a regularly healthy person can do in a day. What do you think? I mean, I can't be a " I only need to get 5 hours sleep a night" martyr person to fit more in, because I need 8 hours or I cry (sleep deprivation crying - it's common I promise).  

Some days, it really just feels like I've accomplished a lot if I managed to be at work all day and then get home, cook dinner and put away the clothes washing. Do you think I shouldn't expect to be able to do what everyone else can? because sometimes I feel like a serious failure when I say I haven't managed to finish the degree I want to get because I can't manage full time work and study at the same time.

And what starting me writing this post today... I bought a sewing machine on those two crazy busy task filled days over the break when I was 'suppose' to be resting. I haven't even had a chance to take her out for a spin yet! not even a short one! I'm dying to get some tasty fabric, cut it and sew it like it's never been sewn before. 
(Don't even get me started about the ball of fluffy white yarn that whispers sweetly to me each night that it's yearning to be made into the cutest of the cute baby hats).

.............................................................................................