Do you think it's possible to adopt a penguin?

Since Christmas we've had the chance to spend some fun times 
with friends and family. 
Now i'm first to admit i'm not a big sports fan. I appreciate sport. I think it can sometimes be fun. But... I wasn't that sad when I discovered the super cute guy I was dating (who I ended up marrying) wasn't very into sport - likes playing it, not watching it. SCORE!

But, thanks to these cool people who invited us to a NBL (Australias professional league - not the NBA!) basketball game last week. But I had SO much fun. Well it's really not hard to have fun with these friends of ours, and they have the cutest babies going. I can definitely say I had fun, totally get why they say it's a great family night out and will be sure to go again one day (I just hope the team we are going for wins next time!).




In belated news our awesome friends (and cousins) just moved into our ward and about a block away from us (well it was a few months ago but time flies when you are having fun hey?). and guessssssss what...
 they have a pool in their apartment complex!! A pool in walking distance - woot woot! 

then later in our epic day of fun (this was also the day i become a model in case you missed that news!). when we thought any more fun wasn't possible we stopped at the coolest place for lunch - 
Harrys Cafe De-Wheels!


 
It has a very long history down by the harbour in Sydney and all the coolest celebrities go and get the BEST pies there! ... i mean even Colonel Sanders ate there!


and if things couldn't get better...
we saw the cutest baby penguins ever in Happy Feet 2 (with the Hubs bro and lovely wifey), I seriously wanted to steal one of the little furry penguins and run away so no-one could take it away from me.
If you have one clucky bone in your body you have to see that movie! (see what I mean here)
...............................................................................................................