I'm not crying...

it's just raining... on my face.

Ok so my night didn't go exactly as planned. I had a wonderful morning at church and came home and started baking. I made a roast lamb for our dinner - props to me... it was awesome. I also planned to make a cake for a friends birthday. Let's just say it didn't go exactly as planned... my first attempt - epic fail. second attempt... slightly better but nowhere what I planned in my mind. and Hello Kitty and I are no longer friends (if we were even friends before?)

So now I feel completely frustrated, over it, and am 'hanging up my apron' on novelty cakes until I take some more classes. I needed something to cheer me up a little... so here is a video that always gives me a little giggle.



I love Flight of the Conchords. They are hiliarious. and just remember, I'm not crying... I'm just cutting onions...I'm making a lasagne... for one..

well two. I can't exactly make lasagne and not share it with the husband ;)

I hope you had a lovely weekend!