i'm sorry, all i heard was blah blah blah...

Tired. Like could cry I'm so tired. Feel nauseated i'm so tired.

Maybe this is half of what mums of newborn babies feel like.

8 weeks of driving about 450kms every friday night and driving 450kms every sunday night to get back to Sydney again (that's 560 miles for the north americans).

I wouldn't trade this time I've been able to get to spend with my dad for anything, and i'm seriously lacking sleep, clothes, exercise and money so that's saying something. Something about how much I love my daddy, so much it hurts. i feel selfish being sad because some people don't have a dad half as good as him for even a small part of their lives and for the last 26 years i've had an amazing dad. i love my daddy and my heart is breaking. right now though, i'm just SO SO exhausted.

and Yes I know, using CAPS when typing means you're yelling... i'm THAT tired.

Do you ever think that twitter is like reading another language? All the @ and #. Here is what i'm thinking...@jessrfrost is tired #understatements of 2011

Hope you all are feeling well rested. Did I say how much I don't like Mondays?



noting the sleeping picture i choose to highlight my tiredness... you think someone has babies on the brain...

and I don't mean baby brain from being pregnant. because i'm not. just incase perez hilton reads this and starts spreading that around. can't have the paps following me trying to get pics of my baby-bump when it's actually just from eating too much like my husband.

but i am starting to feel concerned over my gushing over babies-ness. I think the cluckiness has reached critical mass. what do you think?