4. A Few Things I Learnt Today

* Having a slight OCD inclination is ok when you have a rental inspection -

As I was scrubbing the edge of kitchen sink with a toothbrush at 8am the thought did occur that this could be a little OTT, but hey my kitchen is sparkly clean and the nice Real Estate lady was in and out in 5 mins and said "Inspections are fast when people are clean" ... yeh that's right... OCD is cool! Well that's not exactly what she said but you can't prove she didn't, can you?

* A broken drawer in the dresser can be remedied if you have one of these hanging around your apartment
Handyhubby showed up today. We haven't seen each other often but his visits are so lovely, just check him out fixing that drawer *swoon* That's right, show us those biceps...

* Measure you car before making a large purchase at the hardware store -

Even though it's super fun trying to fit a 160mm x 120mm sheet of mdf into your teeny midget car, after you've bought it and had them custom cut it to size for the fabric covered bedhead you decided you wanted to 'create' today (at 10pm last night).... better if you figure out how to get it home first. *Hot Tip* Handyhubby is fast replaced by NotSoExcitedHubby who doesn't understand what the fuss is about... "why does a bed need to be pretty?" "because I want it to be...derrr!"

* Costco is coming! -

Ok I already knew that but i'm uber excited... 10mins from my house. First Costco in Sydney. YAY.



Oh and before I go...

*Special mention* to the cafe I stopped by after my morning visit to the chiropractor crack, crack, ahh I can move my neck again yay! Thanks for helping me with my order. Instead of the surprise breakfast for hubby and myself (2 Hot Chocolates (soy for me of course) and 1 toasted blueberry bagel with butter & jam, and 1 UN-toasted ham & cheese croissant) they so intuitively gave me 1 toasted STALE blueberry bagel with cream cheese bleh and 1 toasted ham & cheese croissant. It's always refreshing when a food establishment know what you want without ordering it...kudos to you! I won't be lured by your tasting looking cake display again!