:: taking stock {march} ::

March 19, 2014



It's been awhile since I've been around these parts... tired, swollen feet and all that. So to catch us up, I'm taking stock today.

Making: A quilt
Cooking: something with vegetables
Drinking: hot lemon & honey
Reading: What To Expect / Up the Duff
Wanting: A good sleep
Looking: more pregnant
Playing: John Legend
Deciding: on a name
Wishing: for cooler weather
Enjoying: weekends
Waiting: to see if my sore throat avoids becoming a full blow cold
Liking: the split pea soup I made for dinner
Wondering: what happened to MH370 :(
Loving: my caring husband
Pondering: what our baby will look like
Watching: The Block 
Hoping:  for an early night
Marvelling: we get to meet our little boy in about 14 weeks
Needing: new shoes for my swollen feet
Smelling: everything. not always a good thing.
Wearing: stretchy clothes
Following: too many blogs
Knowing: i'm very loved
Thinking:  i'm a lucky lady
Feeling: baby kicks
Admiring: my mum
Sorting: baby clothes
Buying: craft supplies
Getting: heavy
Bookmarking: everything 'baby' on Pinterest
Disliking: unhelpful advice
Opening: a bottle of sparkling mineral water
Giggling: at this.

*Picture is from a month ago - the view up when my belly & I were stuck between my car and the wall in our driveway.

This entry was posted on March 19, 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.

Powered by Blogger.
 
Google+