12/52 (& a whole lot of catching up!)

March 24, 2014


The week I last posted a portrait, my feet started swelling up. I've been really tired and whenever I get home from work I'd get into whatever was most comfortable and put my feet up on the couch - not so conducive for picture taking. 

I'm not much better today but I'm so grateful for the chance to be growing this little person, I don't want to miss the chance of recording it all. So I don't exactly love my chubby tired face in this photo, but at least our tiny little guy can look back at this photo one day and know how excited I was about him.

and here's a few snaps from the last few weeks (there are 2 pictures for 10/52 because I was pretty excited about the pie we bought that day). 
and now we're all caught up! x

This entry was posted on March 24, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed.

Powered by Blogger.
 
Google+