Place your bets...



Not long until we find out if our little Sesame is a girl or a boy. So if you want to take a guess, you better get it in now!

Well I really hope we can find out. The two scans we've had previously (when the baby looked like more than a little bean with a heartbeat) this tiny human was either too busy dancing around to stay still for a picture or lied with his/her back to us the whole time and just gave a little wave over his/her shoulder.

This week i've been so excited I bought pink and blue (well aqua) onesies. I've also been doing some baking too - pink and blue food colouring have been used.

So many people have talked to me about how mothers just have a gut feeling and very often know the sex of their baby. Well I have had no idea! Literally drawing a blank. I've had more of a gut instinct for other peoples pregnancies than my own.

On Monday, I got my weekly 'Week by week' email from one of those pregnancy websites. Each week, the description of the baby has switched between the sexes ... "this week she is growing.." "he is now the size of..." etc. I've never really felt or thought much about it. This week however, as I read the description I was so overcome with emotion. My heart was filled with joy and I was so excited. I didn't have any hesitation in my mind.

So now, all we have to do is wait and see if my gut feeling is right....