4/52 - 18 weeks + 6


























A portrait of my baby, once a week, every week, for a whole year
There was somewhat of a resurgence of that not-so-pleasant friend called nausea this week. Not cool body, not cool. It could be because apparently the baby is going through a growth spurt over the next couple of weeks and those extra hormones in my body mean a one-way ticket to vomit-town.

...and really, that's my explanation why this weeks photo is 18 weeks (+ 6 days - phew just made it!)

Something also happened this week... the breast-age showed up to the party. I sent my sister a photo of my belly last Sunday and the response I got was "Gee you have massive cans". I miss her a lot.

I remember reading in all the many books (and apps and websites) right from the start of this pregnancy about the boob changes and I felt a bit short changed. I didn't really notice much different (other than aching and itching.)  I guess 18 weeks is the week for growth spurts - for the baby AND the cans.

Yes, I just wrote a whole post about my boobs. Sorry (or your welcome).