2/52 - 16.5 weeks





A portrait of my baby, once a week, every week, for a whole year

The second week into my photo challenge for the year and i'm late... well done Jessica. I figure i'm making a human so i'm allowed a bit of a buffer. 

The top photo really sums up week 16 - expanding. Late last week, in a quiet moment before falling asleep, I felt what seemed like little bubbles popping in my lower tummy. I've read that could be the baby moving which was super exciting. I haven't felt it again though. 

Apparently this week our little Sesame is the size of an avocado. I find the fruit comparisons weird but when you can't feel the baby move yet and just feel fat most of the time rather than pregnant, it's a nice way to feel a little connected to your tiny human.

To see the other portraits or join in yourself head over here.