Just to catch up...


I don't even know where to start. It feels like a long time since I was regularly on this blog of mine - probably because it has been. Managing to do much other than rest and keep yourself fed when you have 24/7 morning sickness is pretty tough.. I feel proud I was able to survive work and get christmas done and dusted!

We've been spending our Christmas holiday with Toms side of the family in NZ. I'll have some posts about that (which let's just be honest) are 90% photos as the scenery is crazy pretty.

I'm really excited for 2014 and all the year ahead holds. Even though i've had a tough time being sick, i'm so grateful for that as it means we have this amazing miracle growing inside me. I still can't get over that. Pregnancy symptoms aren't easy sometimes but i'm so so very grateful for them. 

Looking forward to sharing 2014 with you x