IVF: Bruises

It's been harder trying to go back and write about our IVF cycle than I thought it would be.

I'm not sure why. It feels like so long ago now that it's hard to put myself into the mindset I was in at the time. I wish I had of written down more during the process but I tried to hard to rest and take things really easy that after keeping up with work and all the appointments I had no energy for blogging or even journal writing.

They day I first discovered a bruise was tough.

I'd felt like I was going really well and then after feeling uncomfortable at work all day I got changed and noticed I bruise on my stomach. It wasn't too bad but until that time I was feeling really cocky about the process - 'side effects - pffft I won't have any side effects'.

I think it was good thing though. It bought me back to reality a bit. Really just one bruise or even some crappy side effects were worth the end goal and I knew that I could get through it.