Family Photos 2013


I've wanted to get photos taken since our wedding. My original idea was to get photos done around our anniversary each year - starting with the first. Showing how our little family changed over the years.

Well the years and money just got away from us. It always wasn't a priority financially and we always thought - let's just give ourselves a little more time to be a bit fitter (and thinner!).

I'd seen photos appear on facebook over the past year that a mutual friend had taken and when I saw she was doing mini-sessions around Christmas I thought i'd grab the chance at some really affordable photos.






Seeing as by the time our session date came around, I was 11 weeks pregnant (wahoo!) we thought it a great opportunity to take a few shots to announce our special news.





Some photos can come out so cheesy but I absolutely love these photos and can't wait to get Analiese to take some photos when our baby arrives and each year as our family grows.

*This post is not sponsored in any way. I loved our photos and Analiese's work so much I wanted to share them.