5/52



A portrait of my baby, once a week, every week, for a whole year

19 Weeks. I've been looking forward to this week for a long time. We have the scan that checks that our favourite tiny human is growing properly and hopefully, we get to find out whether our Sesame is a boy or a girl.

I also had strangers acknowledge my pregnancy without me saying anything. I mean, I think they were game as I would not say it to anyone unless I knew for sure they were pregnant but hey, they got it right! So maybe, I really am starting to look pregnant and not just like I've had way too many mini picnics and kit kats (although I have eaten way too many mini picnics and kit kats).

I can't believe that next week we are half way to meeting our baby. I mean, getting to this point has been so much longer than 19 weeks. But feeling like we are getting so much closer to meeting someone that we've loved, dreamt about and prayed for for so so very long is hard to describe.