Welcome to the new age.


Oh yeah, song of the week is back! I really love this song, I've listened to it a bunch this week.

I think the lyrics mean something to me this week too. I feel different, strong again. Infertility has its ups and downs. I've felt really low, felt like I couldn't take any more and then prayed so hard to take the pain away because I couldn't bear it anymore.

This past week, I started it feeling sick and sorry for myself. I've ended it still feeling a bit sick (stupid bug my sister now has too) but much stronger. We were able to go to the Temple this week and Tom gave me a blessing. The words I heard in the blessing just keep replaying in my head and fill my heart with comfort.

I guess the song doesn't really apply but it does feel like a new age. A stronger time.

What's your song of the week?