Lately {& other stuff}

Want to know something crazy? When I feel don't feel very talkative and am in a state of 'bleh' I don't feel much like writing on the blog. I don't know what to say because I don't much feel like talking at all.

That's pretty much been me lately. While we were in Ohio, I didn't want to waste the precious time I had with my sister on a computer. Then when we got home, all we did was go to work, eat dinner and go to bed thanks to heinous jet lag.

Lately, I've taken the fact that my cycle decided to be a week longer than it has been {every SINGLE month} for the last year... just long enough to get my hopes up to then have them take a huge nosedive. Boo.

So right now, despite a cold Tom picked up (and then so lovingly passed onto me) infecting my body i'm indulging in creature comforts to cheer me up. 

That means rearranging furniture, a bit of re-decorating and crafty stuff. There is nothing like completing a little craft project to give me a sense of satisfaction that my lame OCD nature thrives on.



Oh and I've totally given up Diet Coke and all other soda. True story.
I know, i'm crazy! So what's the haps with you? I really want to know. I miss our chats!