And on the fourth day of New York....




Our fourth day in New York was pretty awesome. We went to the Met and spent almost the whole day there (because I love that place with every fibre of my being!). But, in Jess & Tom fashion, we still fit in plenty more right afterwards!

The only big activity we wanted to get done that day was to go to the Observation Deck at the Rockefeller Centre. I planned how to get there on the subway and figured out that we could make a quick ' pit-stop' at Grand Central Terminal (see it, take a few photos and then get on another train).




I was amazed at the architecture. The roof was my favourite part and something that every-day commuters wouldn't take any notice of in there rush of the day. 



Now after 4 days of full on sightseeing (= several hundred photos) I was really starting to get over smiling for photos. 










































Seeing as it was only an hour until dark, we decided to wait up on the Observation Deck so we could see the city lights by night. As the sun went down it got freezing but the lights were amazing!




























































Afterwards, we made another stop in Times Square with it all lit up! It was amazing {but that place be crazy! I could live in New York if I never ever had to go anywhere near Times Square}.










Beautiful lights but I'm really not a crowds person... 5 minutes was more than enough for me {and there's no way you can get through the crowds in 5 minutes!}

Note to you: 
* Don't go to Times Square on a Friday or Saturday night - this was a Wednesday and it was crazy busy.
* Skip the lines at the Empire State and go to the Top of the Rock, the views were amazing and we didn't have to wait in ANY lines to get to the top.