star wars {and tits}....

Via
Are you ready for all the 'May the 4th be with you' jokes you'll hear tomorrow? It's funny but i'm a bit over it. Or maybe i'm just a bit cynical today?

I actually had a good day. Work was very busy. I got insoles to help stop my shin splits when I run, went for a run, got my favourite mexican food, got to watch something funny with Tommy, and will probably spend the rest of my evening watching Greys Anatomy & Vampire diaries and working on my giant granny square blanket.

Yes, i'm a grandma but this is a wonderful Friday night to me.

Have you seen the movie The Kings Speech? I think it's brilliant. There is one scene (here) where Lionel makes Bertie swear - it's pretty funny. Some people might not like it, I mean, it's about 1 whole minute of swear words but Tom and I crack up because he just has a massive tourettes style rant and ends with ... "and... tits". So just because we are random sometimes we'll be telling each other a story, slightly pause and say "and... tits". Well it cracks us up. We are easily entertained in this house!

I hope you have some lovely plans ahead of you for the weekend.  x