Shoes for Tiny Humans

Purl Bee
I feel like this post needs a preface. I don't know why I make things for babies when I spend a good deal of time nursing a broken heart because we don't seem to be able to have a baby of our own. 

But let's face it - baby stuff is cute. Seeing something tiny all finished makes me happy. It makes me even happier knowing one day, I'll have a very spoilt child because of all the practice i've had making cute stuff for other people.

I saw this tutorial on the Purl Bee blog and almost died. So easy and oh so very very cute.



















You can find the pattern & tutorial here (including a sizing guide). I used leftover red felt I had from the felt bunting advent calendar I made at Christmas. I now want to go and buy felt in a huge variety of colours so I can make a rainbow of felt baby shoes!

My only advice is to follow the instructions, including how to stitch them AND mark the felt like it says too... So much easier when you do (yes some people follow the instructions on the first try but I think we all know I am not 'some people').

Seriously, even novice crafters could pull off this one - give it a go x

Purl Bee