a beautiful voice & childhood memories



I haven't been listening to anything amazing and new this week. Sometimes I just feel like listening to the song I was listening to last week. But I thought i'd take this chance to share a beautiful voice with you.

I grew up in a little country town, but our 'suburb' was even smaller. No stores, not even a school. We all caught a bus to the closest school and rode our bikes between each others houses on the weekends. We all congregated at the river to swim in summer and were there from first thing in the morning until it got dark.

One family had a boy my age. He & I got married several times, by our sisters, holding a dictionary as a bible to solemnize our holy union. I love seeing photos of us all as kids and the home videos my parents have. I can't wait for my kids to see them one day.

Well this girl, with a crazy good voice is his little sister. She is much younger than us so by the time she came along, we'd stopped pretending to get married. But I love Adele and Caitlin's voice is amazing! So here is my song of the week - hope you like it.


Have you had a song stuck in your head this week? Something you can't stop listening to? Let me know!

In case you missed these last week: