Want an excuse to buy yourself flowers?

I'm SO not a morning person. I seriously snooze my alarm no less than 5 times every weekday morning. If there is alarm on the weekends (sacrilege!) it gets the same amount of snooze button loving. I was even diagnosed with a sleep disorder (posted here) which validated years of feeling like I was a crazy hypochondriac because I never feel rested when I wake up. Long story short, I hate mornings.

Did you know that research was conducted by the smart folks at Harvard that fresh flowers in your home can reduce anxiety and improve your mood, particularly in those who wouldn't categorise themselves as 'morning people'. Hello! I think I need some more flowers!

Currently i'm obsessed with orange roses. I've never liked orange much but for the last few months every time i've seen orange roses i've had to buy them...


 and that's my perfect segway into this week's list for the 52 List Project! 



What are your favourite flowers? Tell me in the comments!