a soundtrack

// on Pinterest for link //



This made me laugh so hard because i sooooo do that! I love music and have it playing everywhere I go. We literally have a speaker dock for our iphones in almost each room in the house (even the bathroom). I especially love walking down the street listening to music on headphones and totally imagining a timelapse sequence in the movie about my life (I know it'd be a pretty awesome movie).

Anyway, seeing as each week I often have a song that I play pretty much repeatedly all week, I thought you'd all be dying to know what it is.. this week the winner is: Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On -->
In the interest that some of you may be as slightly addicted to music as me, i'd really i'd love to you know what your soundtrack of this week is! So let me know in the comments or tweet me the link to your post (@jessrfrost) x